Our Adoption Package
Our Adoption Fee is $375 .
Your Greyhound will come with the following:
*If your dog came off the track or was an owner surrender and has come to us with vaccines that are current within six months we will not re-vaccinate. Also, your veterinarian may suggest other vaccines based on your area.
- Spay or neuter
- Basic dental cleaning
- Rabies and Distemper vaccinations*
- Bathed and treated for fleas/ticks
- Nails trimmed and ears cleaned
- HomeAgain Microchip with pre-paid registration and one year of expanded services
- Current on heartworm prevention
- Current on flea & tick prevention
- Medical paperwork showing heartworm-negative test needed for prescriptions, vaccines given, and spay/neuter certificate
- Race History and Pedigree
- Martingale collar and 6-ft lead of your color choice
- Tag collar
- Your dog's track muzzle
- Plush Toy
- Customized 3-ring binder with online resource lists, assorted informative inserts on everything from feeding/nutrition, Greyhound-specific medical info, and places to buy Greyhound Gear, and assorted brochures
- Exclusive access to our online adopter discussion board and Facebook page for GEGR adopters only
- Every foster wears a Fi Tracking collar . Adopters will have the option to buy the collar that the foster is wearing for $100 which includes the cost of the collar and the first year of service.